As a LanguageCert Approved Test Centre, we can offer you the Next Generation of English Language Qualifications: Haz un click para leer información en español
LanguageCert International ESOL (English for Speakers of Other Languages)
This suite of qualifications is the ideal choice for anyone seeking to certify their English language skills with global recognition. These examinations evaluate all 4 skills and are fully mapped to the CEFR A1 to C2 levels: Paper-based, computer-based or for B1-C2 Online with Live Invigilation.
Here is some information specifically about Online with Live Invigilation exams, in addition to a video. Teaching and learning are rapidly moving online, catering to students of all ages across the globe. Exam delivery methods have been quick to follow. LanguageCert has consistently acted as a leader in the field of providing quality exams and certifications, including online exams with live remote invigilation. LanguageCert Online exams with remote, live invigilation are based on LanguageCert’s award-winning technology, providing a secure and reliable way for candidates to take high-stakes exams from their preferred location (their home or other location) without having to visit a Test Centre.
Candidates of all ages can take internationally recognised, Ofqual regulated English language exams for levels B1 to C2, in a secure online environment from the comfort and safety of their own home. They can schedule their exam 24/7/365 at the time of their preference. All they need is a room without distractions, a computer, a webcam and an internet connection. A trained invigilator will be online to guide and monitor them through the process, ensuring strict conditions are in place.
Additional benefits of our English (ESOL) LanguageCert Online Exams with remote invigilation include:
- Written and Spoken exams that can be taken separately
- Registration up to 4 hours before the exam (depending on the available slots on www.languagecert.org)
- Exam Results in just 3 business days
- Free e-certificate and hard copy certificate
- Same exam, same qualification and same international recognition as those delivered on-site
The Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation UK (Ofqual) regulates the LanguageCert International ESOL qualifications which are recognised in many countries around the world. LanguageCert’s team of internationally-acclaimed academics ensure the high quality and reliability of certification.
- Separate Written Exams (Listening, Reading & Writing) & Spoken Exams (Speaking), leading to two separate certificates
- Focus on communication skills, i.e. little exam-specific preparation required
- Grammar & Vocabulary integrated in the Listening, Reading & Writing sections and not examined separately
- Each candidate examined individually during Speaking, so they can perform at their best
- Spoken exam conducted by a qualified Interlocutor, who does not do the assessment, to guarantee impartiality
- Speaking session is recorded and marked by qualified LanguageCert Examiners at a later stage, to ensure possibility of re-marking
- Pass mark: 50% and fast results
- Results & e-certificate 10 business days after the exam for paper-based exams and after 5 business days for computer-based
- Hard-copy certificate shortly after results release
- Life-long certificate validity with online verification at languagecert.org
- Excellent Customer Service, 24/7/365